Cantilever and telescope axes with moving axis body
Lexium CAS4 cantilever extruded-section axis
Applications requiring loop-back movement within a working area such as pushing and high feed forces such as clamping and cutting out.
- Driving block with drill holes and T-slots on two sides for easy and flexible mounting
- Load can be fixed to the two end blocks and to one of the sides using the T-slots
- Quick-coupling system for simple motor assembly
- Stroke lengths of up to 1200 mm
- Compatible with Lexium PAS portal axes
Lexium CAS3 cantilever round bar axis
Applications requiring high-speed positioning for short working distances such as material handling.
- Mobile structure with low travelling weight
- Compact design
- Flexible mounting combinations for simple integration into a variety of solutions
- Stroke lengths of up to 500 mm
Lexium CAS2 telescopic axis
Applications requiring positioning over long distances where space is at a premium such as material handling, stock transporters and transfer machines.
- Very strong with low weight
- Carriage with grooves to facilitate load mounting
- Compact design
- Stroke lengths of up to 2400 mm
Lexium CAS Cantilever axes
- The axes consist of a stationary motor unit and a mobile axis body, which moves into the working area
- They are available in extruded section or round bar design, each offering distinct advantages for a variety of loads and travel distances (strokes)
Lexium CAS Telescopic axes
- Lexium CAS axes consist of a mobile axis structure, a mobile carriage and a fixed motor for a longer maximum travelling distance than the actual length of the axis
- From the stationary motor, the carriage can move in both a positive and a negative direction with the same stroke
All models guarantee high resolution, high positioning repeatability and are extremely compact.
- Manufacture and assembly of electronic equipment
- Packaging and labelling
- Material handling
- Textile industry
- Paper processing
- Material working
[advanced_iframe securitykey="<your security key - see settings>"]
Please also check in the html mode that your shortcode does only contain normal spaces and not a instead. It is also possible that you use wrong quotes like “ or ”. Only " is valid!